Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sleepy Thoughts and Kids

Since I didn't write last week, and I'm not quite asleep yet, I thought I'd write a quick post.

Life is so precious. I have a sweet reminder of that fact, sleeping next to me. She's my cousin's daughter, who is also like a little sister to me. And although it can be hard to share a small, twin size bed with a two year old, I really don't mind it so much.

I love watching kids sleep. Especially after they've been naughty, or wild, or just plain acting too much like a kid. ;) Seeing them so peaceful and quiet, is soothing, and helps me to remember that kids aren't always such a handful.

But at the same time, I'm pretty sure that if kids didn't act the way they do(running all around like crazy, singing the same song a hundred times a day, changing outfits every couple hours, etc.), we would miss it. Wouldn't life be boring if all little kids acted like adults?

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with you. I love watching my little sister Olivia sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete